Scindapsus aureus, also known as Money plant, are common indoor plants in offices and work places; besides their need for adequate water, they require little or no other maintenance.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Water the money plant with enough water so that excess water comes out onto the tray beneath the plant. Water occasionally when soil feels dry to the touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant size: approx. 110cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 25cmØ x 23cmH
- Pot type: Plant comes in brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
*All plants differ from one and another, photo is for illustration purpose
*Might have some tear in leaves
Scindapsus Aureus (1.2m)
There will be no return and refund upon confirmation of purchase or order.