Normally grown as a houseplant, nerve plant (Fittonia spp.) is a spreading evergreen with delicately veined, deep-green leaves.Nerve plant is a low-growing creeper that is a perfect fit for terrariums or bottle gardens.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 7cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
*All plants differ from one and another, photo is for illustration purpose
*Might have some tear in leaves
Fittonia Assorted Color
There will be no return and refund upon confirmation of purchase or order.